1. Read and understand the campaign’s aims and key concepts.
2. Recruit volunteers to help you run your campaign
- The most effective campaigns are supported by both students and staff. Reach out to university services and student groups to build your campaign team.
3. Plan your activities:
- Think about the topic's key issues
- What event or activity can you run that will address one or more of these?
- Think about the aim or purpose of your event
- Are you aiming to fundraise, tackle stigma, raise awareness or offer a social opportunity for students? (Your event can have more than one purpose).
- A successful activity should tackle a key issue and fulfil an aim.
- Once you’ve identified which key issue(s) your activity will focus on, and what it aims to achieve, you can build your activity around these core ideas. Click below for a list of suggestions:
4. Implement your action plan
5. Evaluate your campaign
- Let us know how your activities have gone to demonstrate the power of collective action.